Saturday 11 May 2013

50 Things I must NOT do at Hogwarts…

I found this from Tumblr. I couldn't find the real source but since everyone were like reblogging it, I guess it's okay then? Anyways, it was actually only 30 at first. Then I added another 20 (I slip them within). It sure was fun to do this. It brings back a lot of memory. I guess if you're a hardcore Potter addict, you can easily understand this. If you're not.... Then good luck! Lol ;)

1.
 I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.

2. I will NOT feed the first years to Fluffy.

3. The Giant Squid is NOT an appropriate date to The Yule Ball.

4. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.

5. He is NOT Gollum either.

6. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class. (Oh God! XD)

7. Shaving Mrs. Norris is NOT a public service.

8. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.

9. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.

10. House Elves are NOT suitable replacements for bludgers.

11. Growing marijuana and/or hallucinogenic mushrooms does NOT count as Herbology extra-credit.

12. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.

13. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.

14. I will NOT shout “FIRE!!” when I am near the Bowtruckles.

15. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm. (It would've been such a good prank...)

16. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defense against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.

17. I will NOT lick Trevor.

18. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.

19. There is no such thing as an Invisibility Thong.

20. I will NOT offer to prepare ‘Tandoori Owl’.

21. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.

22. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.

23. Saying “Remember - Save a Broom, Ride a Quidditch Player” is NOT an appropriate way to end a Quidditch practice.

24. When being interrogated by a member of staff I am NOT allowed to wave my hand in a casual manner and say “These are not the Droids you’re looking for”.

25. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.

26. First years are NOT toys; therefore I must NOT teach the Giant Squid to fetch them.

27. Spiking the school’s supply of pumpkin juice is NOT allowed, no matter how much we enjoyed ourselves that night.

28. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.

29. I am NOT allowed to attempt to breed a ‘liger’.

30. I will NOT use Umbridge’s quill to write “Told you I was Hardcore”.

31. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonogal with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.

32. There is NOT, nor will there ever be a fifth house at Hogwarts. I am not a member of aforementioned house, nor am I its founder.

33. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.

34. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0", is not a valid T-shirt slogan. (My favorite so far, definitely.)

35. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.

36. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."

37. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonogal’s office.

38. I will NOT attempt to recreate “The Cornish Pixie” incident.

39. I will NOT attempt to convince Snape the color pink would “suit his complexion more.”

40. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.

41. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.

42. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.

43. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.

44. Charming the Brooms to hum “Disney’s: The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” is annoying and NOT even remotely amusing.

45. I will NOT ask Pure-Blood students – “If your Mum & Dad got divorced, would they still be brother & sister?” (XD!!!)

46. I must NOT mock Lupin about his "Time of The Month".

47. My Headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, NOT Gandalf.

48. I will NOT refer to new Defense against The Dark Arts teachers as "Lambs for the Slaughter".

49. Whenever I see a dementor I must NOT hiss "Sssssssshire, Bagginsssssss".

50. I must NOT sell Horcruxes on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment