Thursday 14 November 2013

Changing Seasons

Recently season has been changing, rain has started pouring. The college life of mine has also been concluding as I'm finishing up my graduating preparation. Life waits me up ahead. 
It scares me somehow, but apparently there's nothing to do but standing tall and believing true to your self. Our fear might get bigger but having people around that always be so positive and supportive ease every encountering worries. 

I strongly believe life would be fair for everyone that work hard pushing their limits and always believe in their dreams. Nothing worthy comes easy, that explains everything. Every drop of tears and sweats would be paid off in the end. I might not be the most positive person on earth, I just don't want to find myself regretting in the future. I will stick this 5 cm on my forehead. Today, 22 years old Bada declare to himself and to the rest of the world that he would not get bent to failures, he would always find a way to achieve his dreams, he would never underestimate anyone around him, and he always believe that if he had gave his best, God will do the rest. 

I dedicate this posting for myself and my friends that have been graduating and started chasing their dreams :). Our journey have just begun, fighting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment